Article no.: HAS Ammonium Sulphate
Ammonium nitrate (AN) contains 50 % nitric nitrogen, which allows the plant to absorb the nitrogen fast and efficiently.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
Ammonium sulphate (AS) is a granular or crystalline, in general white nitrogen fertilizer, containing 21,0% nitrogen and 24,0% sulphur. Because AS contains 100% ammonium nitrogen it guarantees a long-term and sustainable nitrogen supply. Furthermore it prevents the nitrogen from being washed out of the soil. In addition, AS supports the availability of secondary nutrients like manganese, iron, and boron in the soil. AS is generated as a by-product from the caprolactam production. Western Europe represents the biggest production region worldwide.
Examples of applications
Ammonium sulphate is a nitrogen fertilizer which is being used either for fertilizer blending operations or for the direct application by the farmer. HELM is actively marketing different grades and qualities of AS from varying origins in order to provide its customers the best possible product selection through a wide-ranging distribution network around the world.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 21,0% min.
- Ammonium Nitrogen (N): 21,0% min.
- Sulphur (S): 24,0% approx.
- 25 kg Bags
- 50 kg Bags
- 500 kg Big Bags
- 600 kg Big Bags
- 1.000 kg Big Bags
Other packaging solutions possible by agreement.